need some help from list-members

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Apr 15 00:54:30 EDT 2012

I am cross-posting this to several lists.  Sorry if this is a repeat for
any of you! I am teaching a course in writing for media, and I would
like to show my students some recent examples of commercial copy, PSA's,
news copy, sales publicity (one-sheets talking about the station to
potential advertisers), or whatever else would be typical of the kinds
of writing they might see at a radio or TV station.  If you have
anything you could share, could you let me know off-list?  Thanks much.