OT: Radio DJ's Enter Hot Dog Eating Contest...

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 21:45:13 EDT 2011

Ok, so this isn't quite Boston or New England, but it's close enough:)

97.5 The Hound WDDH Mid Day Personality & Program Director JJ Michaels along
with Afternoon Personality Paul Walker (that's me!) participate din a Hot
dog eating contest Saturday afternoon.

We had a 2 foot long hotdog with appropriately sized bun, topped with 1lb of
chilli, 1 pound of fries and 1 pound of coleslaw. We had 30 minutes to eat
as much as we could.

My boss, JJ.. finished with 3.4 pounds. .i got down 1.6 pounds.

Here's a picture:
http://houndcountry.com/assets/images/dhjjpw.jpg
Pictured form left to right: JJ Michaels, Paul Walker and Mr. DDH.. Dennis
D. Heindl