Long Legal ID's

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 20:51:57 EDT 2011

When I programmed WABV 1590 Abbeville, SC I had an ID that was just about 45
seconds long that included every single town and hamlet and village within
any kinda of listenable signal. I think there was like 26 places mentioned
in the ID.

"Serving the Savannah Lakes Region with 1000 Watts of Pure Classic Country,
Cool Country 1590 WABV Abbeville, Greenwood, Due West, Loundsville, Calhoun
Falls, Troy, Mount Carmel, Promised Land, Ninety Six, Hodges, Donalds, Level
Land, Ware Shoals, Star, McCormick, Elberton, Lincolnton, Chapels, Cross
Hill, Waterloo, Anderson, Willington, Bradley, Gluck, Boredaeux... we're
proud to be a Hellinger Broadcasting, Incorporated Radio station.......Now..
now.. now.. another hour of Classic country on Cool Country 1590..."

I didn't use it ALL the time.. maybe once a day, just for shits and giggles.
My regular ID was simply "Cool Coutnry 1590 is WABV Abbville, Greenwood, Due
West"

If anyone wants to hear the ID, it's here:

http://www.onairdj.com/wabvlongmix.mp3

It's voiced by Mike Roberts from WGFP, WORC, Magic 106.7, WCRN, etc

Paul Walker