Local Radio Still Going Strong

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 12:47:49 EST 2011

Luckily, since I've been here in the last 4 months, no major breaking
news or weather stories locally.

We did talk about the Richmond, VA earthquake on and off for an hour
when it happened a few months ago. When it comes to important news and
weather events, we cover it the best way we can with regards to what
our listeners want/need and with the resources we have.

I can't say for sure because I don't know any numbers, but I'd say we
have a large portion of the listenership in the area even with a
News/Talk FM just to our north, an oldies, classic hits and Hot AC
station to our east.

We have a large coverage area, serving almost 16 counties.. but we try
and be a bit local to everyone.