Back to Food Chains, was WHDN, was Food Chains before that, and started out as Blaw-Knox towers and Nashville

Ed Hennessy ehennessy@verizon.net
Mon Mar 21 07:40:34 EDT 2011

There's a Panera in Gateway Center, across the Malden River from the WKOX (nee WXKS) stick, and it probably is within sight of the WEZE ones too...

And a Five Guys is opening in Station Landing in Medford (Wellington Circle) in a couple of months.

And the old Kiss-108 studios are supposed to be demolished soon with a Sonic built on that site.  Right now that's in review for parking issues and to re-zone from the industrial zone it is now.

Ed Hennessy

On Mar 18, 2011, Garrett Wollman <wollman@bimajority.org> wrote:

<<On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 21:25:07 -0400, "Dave Doherty" <dave@skywaves.net> said:

> Maybe the subject should be something like the above... :-)
> I really like Panera also.  Generally very good quality, especially the
> seasonal and megabucks lobster roll.

There's one in Needham in the shadow of the UHF Candelabra.  That's
the only one I can think of that's in sight of a broadcast tower.

-GAWollman