Back to Food Chains, was WHDN, was Food Chains before that, and started out as Blaw-Knox towers and Nashville

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Sat Mar 19 18:32:02 EDT 2011

When I worked in Burlington a group of ten from our office went there for lunch.
When we were there, the power went out.  After a short while, the manager
found out that the power was going to be out for the rest of the afternoon.

They then proceeded to give away all the prepared food that they wouldn't
be able refrigerate properly.  Lots of free food.  What can be better?

-Bob