How does radio in 2011 deal with this?

Peter Murray peterwmurray@gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:39:57 EDT 2011

I first heard the "F**k You" song on RDS in Italy, completely au
naturel. It isn't just that the Italians weren't hearing it in their
native tongue - I heard Puddle of Mudd's "She F**king Hates Me" on
RTE's 2FM in Ireland uncensored on the car stereo there, and even the
DJ commented "Sing along with the naughty bits .."

-Peter