Rush Radio rebrands as Boston Talk 1200

lglavin@mail.com lglavin@mail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:57:29 EST 2011

I assume that by "ball game" you mean baseball because if you're famous for
anything, it's your attempts to pick up night games on the Red Sox network.
If so, then of course you'd have fallen asleep, the natural condition of
someone watching baseball.  (There's video of Ted Turner snoozing away at
games of a baseball team he owned!)