Rush Radio rebrands as Boston Talk 1200

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Wed Mar 2 15:25:21 EST 2011

Imus continues to noon? The network must re-feed a couple of hours
after 10:00AM for benefit of the west-coast afils. Those repeat hours
would run from 7:00 to 9:00AM on the west coast. So what does WE (err,
WPKZ) run from 7:00 to 9:00 Eastern? Something local? Seems like the
time of day when the local advertisers would want their commercials to
run.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367

----- Original Message -----
From: <lglavin@mail.com>
To: <dan.strassberg@att.net>;
<boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: Rush Radio rebrands as Boston Talk 1200

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob DeMattia"
><bob.bosra@demattia.net>
>To: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@mail.com>
>Cc: <dan.strassberg@att.net>; <raccoonradio@gmail.com>;
><boston-radio-interest@lists.bostonradio.org>
>Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 11:39 AM
>Subject: Re: Rush Radio rebrands as Boston Talk 1200

 This must be the week for shaking up morning lineups.  WPKZ-AM
1280/W287BT-FM 105.3 in Fitchburg
  has added "Imus in the Mourning" (yes, I know) from 6:00 am until
7:00 am and then picks it
  up again from 9:00 am until noon, thus jettisoning Brian Kilmeade.
The station goes back to Fox Talk
  Network for John Gibson at noon and Hannity after that.