Rush Radio rebrands as Boston Talk 1200

lglavin@mail.com lglavin@mail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:12:32 EST 2011

 This must be the week for shaking up morning lineups.  WPKZ-AM 1280/W287BT-FM 105.3 in Fitchburg
  has added "Imus in the Mourning" (yes, I know) from 6:00 am until 7:00 am and then picks it
  up again from 9:00 am until noon, thus jettisoning Brian Kilmeade.  The station goes back to Fox Talk
  Network for John Gibson at noon and Hannity after that.