The Dearly Departed

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Jun 26 20:54:01 EDT 2011

For a long time, I have wanted to create an obit file for the Boston
Radio Archives.  It would have (in alphabetical order) the names of
deceased Boston-area broadcasters, the year they were born/year they
died, and a brief synopsis of their radio career.  Do you think this
would be a worthwhile project?  (I've been keeping a file of obits as
they are published in the local newspapers, plus I have gathered up a
file of older obits.  I am sure there will be some omissions, so I'm
eager to hear from everyone once I compile what I have.)

I'm also up-dating the Boston radio timelines, now that I don't have a
425 page dissertation to write!