W221CH Frequence Switch...?

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Sun Jun 12 19:00:35 EDT 2011

At 04:56 PM 6/12/2011, Bob Nelson wrote:

>I don't know the new calls, but the station that had been
>simulcasting WNNW at 92.1 licensed to Newton NH apparently got
>complaints of interference and they apparently have moved to 102.9,
>no doubt with new
>  calls to reflect the frequency "channel".

According to the FCC database the W221CH application for a minor
change (to channel 275) was granted on 03-Jun. I presume that when
the license to cover is granted new calls (W275xx) will be assigned.

Dale H. Cook, Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html