W221CH Frequence Switch...?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 17:01:03 EDT 2011

And I read on Facebook that one of the people involved with 87.9 The Wave (I
think he has low pwoer signals on 88.5 in ipswich and 99.9 somewhere else)
complained that this translator was blocking his reception of WBLM.. not
like he has alot of standing there.

HA.. the pirate claims 2000W gets 100 miles? LOL

Paul