W221CH Frequence Switch...?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Sun Jun 12 20:27:39 EDT 2011

Yes; Wikipedia says the calls are  *W275BH
 The power is listed as 150 watts*

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WNNW

----- Original Message -----
From: Dale H. Cook
Sent: 06/12/11 07:00 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Re: W221CH Frequence Switch...?

 At 04:56 PM 6/12/2011, Bob Nelson wrote: >I don't know the new calls, but the station that had been >simulcasting WNNW at 92.1 licensed to Newton NH apparently got >complaints of interference and they apparently have moved to 102.9, >no doubt with new > calls to reflect the frequency "channel". According to the FCC database the W221CH application for a minor change (to channel 275) was granted on 03-Jun. I presume that when the license to cover is granted new calls (W275xx) will be assigned. Dale H. Cook, Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html