WCRB to simulcast on 88.7 in R.I.

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:29:30 EDT 2011

Ah, I had just sent a reply to you wondering if maybe you "read it backwards" and indeed that was the case. This would be like having a station like WGBH, WUMB, WBUR, etc. making a deal with a small college station
 like WMWM to rebroadcast on their freq., with the college station moving to HD2...

 I think something like this happened in Calif. (Entercom a part of it) where a rock station moved to a more powerful, or better placed, spot on the dial that had been classical...the classical station moving to what had been a college station's freq., and the college station either getting a very weak signal or HD only...
 San Fran Bay area