WCRB to simulcast on 88.7 in R.I.

Aaron Read friedbagels@gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:16:44 EDT 2011

Whoops - you're right...I read that backwards on the press release:

"Beginning in August, the University's station, WJMF 88.7FM, will
retransmit the signal from WGBH's 99.5 all-classical service,
returning round-the-clock classical broadcasts to the Providence area.
Bryant's student-run station will continue uninterrupted on a variety
of new technology platforms, including via WJMF HD-2, smartphone
applications, and the use of one of WGBH's mobile DTV channels.
Bryant's WJMF will be the first student-run station in the region to
be available on the groundbreaking new mobile service."

Wow, that's really shocking, actually.
- Aaron