WCRB to simulcast on 88.7 in R.I.

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Fri Jun 3 13:25:45 EDT 2011

I'm convinced that most of today's college students don't even own an FM
radio and only think of AM as that noisy station that their Dad's listen to
on the way to work.

I see a day in the not too distant future when most college radio stations
will start shutting off their FM transmitters and simply stream and/or
podcast.

Pro Cinema - Pro Audio - Pro & Consumer AV Equipment & Supplies

Brian Vita
President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4