Speaking of 1540 daytime Skywave

Paul paul@derrynh.net
Thu Jul 21 22:28:38 EDT 2011

WDCD or WPTR (I forget if they went back, not exactly a preset...) interferes
with WXEX Exeter at times as close as Raymond NH, only about 15 miles west of
'XEX. (Not responsible for incorrect calls in this post)..1540 was WGIP in the
GIR simulcast days, and I think they were WMYF either just before or after...

Not 1150 Boston # of calls, but they've had a few on 1540 Exeter...

(They'd broadcast the first inning or 2 of the Red Sox until sign off back in
the GIP days when WGIR had the Sox rights...bizzare....they'd remind you to go
to 610 or 930 to catch the rest of the game)

-Paul Hopfgarten
Concord NH