is the list still alive???

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Tue Jan 11 15:47:57 EST 2011

There have been a dearth of postings recently and I was wondering
why.  For example, when Steve Buckley "came out" as gay, while not a
huge news story for those of us who don't care whether somebody is
gay or straight, it was certainly a radio story, given that WEEI
(with its locker-room guy-talk format) has often veered into gay
stereotypes and snide comments over the years, and I was curious as
to what people thought of how WEEI and Buckley handled the news when
it was discussed on air.  There have been other recent events too
that received no comment.  Is Garrett away?  Is the list on
vacation?  Just curious.