HD subchannels

Jim Hall aerie.ma@comcast.net
Fri Aug 19 09:02:32 EDT 2011

You would think stations would be proud to identify themselves. I remember
when WVBF used to make a big deal of it with the call letters alternating
from one stereo channel to the other, followed by "Framingham" from the left
and "Boston" from the right. The most annoying station ID to me is the two
whispering females on WTKK. The word "Boston" is nearly unintelligible.
Given some of their programming...maybe they ARE embarrassed to give their
call letters...hahaha

"the FCC has not enforced the legal ID rule as written in many years."