1970's HDH was: Most expensive thing I have ever won from a radio station

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 07:24:02 EDT 2011

WHDH in the mid 70's had become a powerhouse. They had become the Boston WNBC.

Jess became known to a younger generation that had ignored him because of MOR.

Sean Casey was solid in PM drive.

Supple was banished from 10-2 and put on overnights around 1976 and I can't remember who took over mid day. Supple would always begin his overnight show with 'After Midnight' by Eric Clapton.

Who did evenings at HDH then? I draw a blank..

I know Jim Sands was part of the mix especially on Saturday night but I can't recall his other shifts.