Northeast coast Maine towers

Linc Reed-Nickerson linc45r-n@lincster.com
Wed Aug 3 13:54:46 EDT 2011

We have the West Coast VLF installation at Jim Creek, WA.  Also VLF, but
the antenna in strung between two Mountains.  You can see it on Google
Earth at  48°12'13.35"N  48°12'13.35"N.

I have pictures inside the site if anyone is interested.

Basically both sites are top-loaded vertical wires, the towers are not
radiators.

Linc