WEEI versus The Sports Hub (was: Entercom to buy WFNX?)

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Sat Nov 27 15:12:42 EST 2010

<<On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 15:02:42 -0500, Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com> said:

> partisans.  D&C are allegedly doing SPORTS TALK and as such, racist
> comments or comments about the president (any president, unless it is
> related to sports) are annoying, in my view.

So if they wanted to get into his position on a national college
football championship, that's fair game, right?  (He cosponsored a
bill when he was a senator which would have prohibited advertising any
game as a "national championship" unless it was the championship game
of a playoff.)

-GAWollman