WEEI versus The Sports Hub (was: Entercom to buy WFNX?)

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Nov 27 15:02:42 EST 2010

At 02:32 PM 11/27/2010, Bob Nelson wrote:

>Gee, I can't remember liberal talk radio making rude remarks about
>Mr Bush... :)

Different conversation.  Liberal talkers are not doing SPORTS.  They
are, like conservatives, doing politics, and they are paid to be
outrageous or to at least get the conversation heated up for their
partisans.  D&C are allegedly doing SPORTS TALK and as such, racist
comments or comments about the president (any president, unless it is
related to sports) are annoying, in my view.