Wanna buy WRMO(FM)?

Doug Drown revdoug1@myfairpoint.net
Sat Nov 6 07:31:20 EDT 2010

I wish I had the money, alas.  Someone could buy this little station
and do some really creative things with it.  Down East Maine has an
eclectic populace that encompasses a thriving artistic and musical
culture.   One thing that Maine doesn't have at all, and which I would
love to hear, is a good jazz station.  MPBN and WBACH have some great
jazz programs, but with each it's only a little more than one evening a
week.   -Doug

Quoting Jibguy@aol.com: