Wanna buy WRMO(FM)?

Larry Lovering newsltr@southstation.org
Sat Nov 6 08:23:09 EDT 2010

I'm with Doug, no money, no station.  They did have an interesting mix, aimed at that 35+ demo, and yes, I would love to program Jazz on a station like that.  Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to wait on that retirement to Maine...

-Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org [mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of Doug Drown
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 7:31 AM
To: =?utf-8?b??=; =?utf-8?b??=
Subject: Re: Wanna buy WRMO(FM)?

I wish I had the money, alas.  Someone could buy this little station and do some really creative things with it.  Down East Maine has an eclectic populace that encompasses a thriving artistic and musical
culture.   One thing that Maine doesn't have at all, and which I would
love to hear, is a good jazz station.  MPBN and WBACH have some great jazz programs, but with each it's only a little more than one evening a
week.   -Doug

Quoting Jibguy@aol.com: