Union NJ men's clothier

Sid Schweiger sid@wrko.com
Fri Nov 5 22:59:45 EDT 2010

"I can't recall if their spots began with "Is this the place? It's gotta be the place, 'cause there's no other place like this place". After the first line, the jock would slap the desk - ba-dum-dum-dum-dum or whatever SFX fits."

That was Cousin Brucie doing live reads for, IIRC, Gimbel's.

"I am pretty certain that Dennison's ads had an end tag, "Dennison's, Route __, Union, New Jersey. Dennison's, where money talks, nobody walks."

...usually followed by "Open 5AM until 3 the next morning...open right now!"  (It was Route 22, Union NJ.)

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom New England
20 Guest St / 3d Floor
Brighton MA  02135-2040