Donna's Book

Thomas Heathwood heritageradio@msn.com
Wed May 19 01:30:47 EDT 2010

I have to agree with those who have suggested that a single OTR or TV Boston personality would tend to identify Donna's new book with
that single person or group. Using a montage of faces, microphones, station venues, antennae, studio shots, etc...  would provide an invitation
to the reader to expect a pictorial review of Boston broadcasting covering lots of folks and a sizable time frame.
Probably best in black and white with the title of the book/author "supered" on the montage in an old-time font, such as I have used for many years for Heritage Radio Classics.
I will look in my files and see what may be there that Donna might not have in her extensive collection.
<<Tom>>
Tom Heathwood      HeritageRadio@msn.com<mailto:HeritageRadio@msn.com>