A suggestion for my new book

Robert Paine ka3zci@yahoo.com
Wed May 19 01:45:39 EDT 2010

Donna, I'll add my fifty-cents worth (inflation, you know), with the caveat that I grew up outside Boston and rarely heard much beyond the Yankee Network. I'd go with Carl deSuze (hope I spelled it right). Other names: Bob Emery, Arch McDonald and Rex Trailer. I do want to mention Bill Hahn, a dear friend who has been under the weather for some time and is hopefully recovering. I'm sure you'll include him in the book. (One vote in his favor.)

Bob Paine