With 940 now officially vacant

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 16:15:13 EDT 2010

I believe that was the case with 860

860 lives on I suspect partly as the CBC/CRTC just doesn't want to
move the french signal in TO to FM. How ironic that you can hear
Radio-Canada in the eastern US but CBC depends on Windsor now.

1070 should have been allowed to live but

I wish CFRB had gotten 740 but the reality is AM in downtown Toronto
is almost useless thanks to the TTC wires.