With 940 now officially vacant

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Tue Jun 22 15:01:41 EDT 2010

What really annoys me about this translator is that it ruins my
otherwise-marginal reception of WUMB 91.9 along a stretch of 93 in that
area.  And before someone suggests that I listen instead to 91.7 WNEF in
that stretch note that it is pretty much overrun by WUML 91.5.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH