With 940 now officially vacant

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Tue Jun 22 16:22:36 EDT 2010

Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367

----- Original Message -----
From: <lglavin@mail.com>
To: <scott@fybush.com>; <boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: With 940 now officially vacant

 > any time 800 went silent,
  I could easily hear CJAD at midday using my GE portable that does
NOT say it's a superradio. This is pretty remarkable because CJAD's
towers are about the   same distance from Methuen as WABC's single
50kw tower in Lodi, NJ, and CJAD came in better at midday than WABC,
even before WVNE-AM 760 signed on.