Boston Radio Studios

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 02:14:28 EDT 2010

WCOP was the strongest signal in Cambridge as well.

But as a Top 40 they didn't have a north shore signal and they didn't
have Arnie.

MEX even in Cambridge had problems with WKBW and WPTR was like a local
at night - yet had problems in downtown Albany

My mother used to call her sister in West Newton to play Jerry
Williams over the phone.

--
Sent from my mobile device