Red Sox TV and Radio ratings tanking

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Jul 27 15:15:30 EDT 2010

  On 7/27/2010 11:39 AM, revdoug1@myfairpoint.net wrote:

> I wonder if Entercom's failed experiment with WWKB in Buffalo, which I
> liked --- an oldies format with a late '60s sound (jingles and all)
> --- would work in Boston on WRKO?  People here have a lot of nostalgia
> for the "good old days" of WRKO, WMEX and WBZ as Top 40 rock
> stations.  What do you think?   -Doug

The only people who have a lot of nostalgia for those particular "good
old days" are those of us who are old enough to remember them and were
in the Boston area at the time.  And we're not the demographic most
stations and advertisers are going for.  Even if we were, would we be
enough to sustain a station?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.             617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700       Fax: 617.507.7856