[B R-I] Re: W279BQ-103.7 On-Air (Where?); New Pirate On 94.9?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:34:54 EDT 2010

WikiMaps and Googlemaps show about the same location but theyre both off.

Look at S 20th street going South.. look to the left, see the oipen field
and the big round white blob? That's where the K04HL Antenna sits, on top
oif the town water tank.

As a side note, K02HJ is at the OTHER end of town and it's call letters are
painted on the transmitter shack in black!

Translators have NO coverage requirements with regards to their signal
actually covering their COL.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com