W279BQ-103.7 On-Air (Where?); New Pirate On 94.9?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 12:13:30 EDT 2010

While I didn't hear it last night in the wee hours, it was coming in
this morning here in Beverly.

I was telling a co-worker of mine about WBIX going Catholic radio (and
told him it may take awhile for the FCC to approve; indeed the Herald
online said that WBIX would keep doing business radio into the start
of autumn) and also told him "it's more Protestant I think" (my
co-worker
is a devout Catholic) "but there's a station from Scituate at 90.5
that you may be able to
pick up"--he also lives in Beverly. Now I'll tell him about the 103.7
which is apparently
relaying the 90.5 (WSMA I think are the calls).