Herald, BRW: 1200 to conservative talk in April

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Tue Jan 19 12:36:47 EST 2010

We might not....but evidently CC thinks we do.  It will all play out
in the ratings.
But I think this is a power play on CC's part.  They can now threaten
to take Rush
off RKO if RKO doesn't want to pay what they are asking when it's time to resign
the contract.

There's also CC's other PRN properties that don't have a Boston outlet.

-BOb