Herald, BRW: 1200 to conservative talk in April

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Tue Jan 19 12:26:46 EST 2010

At 06:53 AM 1/19/2010, Bill Dillane wrote:
>Mark Levin hinted last night that he might soon be on a Boston station, but
>said he couldn't give details.

I still do not understand for the life of me why we need yet another
conservative talk station in town.  Oh and for those who think I am
being partisan, I asked the same question about why we needed yet
another sports-talk station (and I love sports as much as I love politics).