Herald, BRW: 1200 to conservative talk in April

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 11:58:47 EST 2010

Actually 94.9 sends almost nothing to the west. It's on a beam aimed
southeast from Paxton.

It's funny how WELI just showed up on 101.3-3. On Saturday at the WTAG
tour, a few of us were saying that it would be a good idea if CC
started to do this. The specific example we were talking about was
putting 920 WHJJ on the HD3 of one of their 3 Providence FMs.

Jeff Lehmann