Herald, BRW: 1200 to conservative talk in April

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Tue Jan 19 12:05:15 EST 2010

Yes, 94.9 has a directional pattern, I imagine to avoid issues with WHOM.
It goes to about Marlborough then it starts having a battle with WHOM
(with neither one actually winning).  CC has had discussions about TAG
being carried on a subchannel - the folks at the station would probably
love it, but so far the corporate management doesn't agree.

Bob