Herald, BRW: 1200 to conservative talk in April

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Tue Jan 19 11:47:57 EST 2010

...and yet they don't carry WTAG on one of the WSRS subchannels.  Perhaps they
think that the 94.9 translator has them covered.  My unscientific
observations are that
WSRS-HD1 has better coverage than 94.9, at least to the east side of Worcester.

-Bob