TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Tue Sep 29 18:39:08 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/29/2009 6:05:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
boston-radio-interest-request@tsornin.BostonRadio.org writes:

>>>So, let's see if we have this straight:  Because  people happen to get
away with breaking other laws, it's OK to break this one  too.<<<
Sid,

I didn't say it was right but when you see other people  breaking a law
with ZERO ramifcations you may say to yourself why  not?

How many laws are on the books that are not enforced? Where is  the FCC? It
seems radio today is on an honor system.

Mike