Fundraising drive on commercial radio WIZZ-1520 (Greenfield, MA)

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Wed Sep 16 16:48:57 EDT 2009

Car manufacturers are now building docks for the I-Phone, so it can
recharge while driving and patches in directly to the car's sound
system.  Many stations are developing apps that allow streaming over
the I-Phone.  Public Radio has already done it.  Clear Channel has
their iheartradio app that allows streaming of nearly all of their
stations, plus other content as well.  Individual stations have apps
as well.  It's still in the rudimentary stages, but internet radio is
coming.  It will make satellite radio largely obsolete and make things
even more difficult for local signals.

-Dave