Fundraising drive on commercial radio WIZZ-1520 (Greenfield, MA)

Richard Chonak rac@gabrielmass.com
Mon Sep 14 16:42:59 EDT 2009

D wrote:
> In the meantime would putting a laptop
> with a wireless card on the passenger seat work? I am desperate for some
> decent radio listening when in the car if I’m in the Boston area).

A laptop with a cellular card can play internet radio: cellular service
is more portable than public wi-fi.   Also, many Internet-capable phones
can play internet radio; an external speaker or FM modulator would
probably help.

--RC