890 WAMG (ESPN) to launch new format Monday

Mike Fitzpatrick necrat.alternate@gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 18:07:52 EDT 2009

What about other signals in the market?

Not knowing the coverage areas, ownerships, etc. etc, so if I am way off
please be gentle!

But I am thinking like 1150? (or the other station diplexed into the 1150
array, 1470 I believe?)
1510?
1570?
1330?
1120?
Those come to mind off the top of my head...

What is 1060 doing these days?

Just some ideas to throw out... I'm sure someone who knows the market better
than I do can answer...

--Mike

Mike Fitzpatrick
WPRI/WNAC -TV