New SS format at WXKS (AM) 1430

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Mon Sep 7 16:33:48 EDT 2009

<<On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 14:34:34 -0400, "Dan.Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net> said:

> I don't believe that Rumba is satellite delivered, although I don't
> know that for sure.

Rumba is, or at least was, local -- when Scott and I got a tour of the
1200/1430/107.9 studios, before they moved out of 99 Revere Beach
Parkway, we met the guy who tracks it.  Presumably the playlist is
done by whoever does Spanish-language formats for Clear Channel
corporate, since I don't think they had a local programming staff
other than the one guy we met (and maybe one other personality?).  Not
brokered, either; I think they have a couple of salespeople selling
the time.

-GAWollman