"The BIG 89!" (was Re: 890/1400)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:59:34 EDT 2009

Ironically enough at one point didn't the 890 here call themselves "La Mega" (later moved to, or from, 1150),
which is Spanish for "the Big"... ? :)

Even when our 890 was on, sometimes the Chicago one would cut in...the same way that last week, when I attempted to
hear a baseball playoff game at work on WEPN 1050 (in a place where I could get AM recep), I kept getting CHUM with some talk show or something (ads that were run
featured a URL with ".ca" at the end), then the NYC ESPN outlet would come back in...