WYAJ 97.7

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:52:04 EDT 2009

I just got word they are holding a major fundraiser this Saturday, in hopes
of raising enough money to get engineering and legal work done to move
frequency. If any money is left over, I think they plan on getting some
station logo items.

I don't know exactly what or how they plan on raising funds, but if anyone
is interested in finding out, donating some $ or maybe helping out in some
other ways (we have some engineers on this list, don't we?) email Paul F.
Sarapas, the Department Coordinator for Fine Applied & Technical Arts at
Lincoln Subury Regional High School, his email address is
PAUL_SARAPAS@lsrhs.net

He is very receptive to questions, ideas and suggestions.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.