"The BIG 89!" (was Re: 890/1400)

Peter Q. George radiojunkie3@yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 16:33:07 EDT 2009

In the meantime, we can still, we can enjoy good 'ol WLS from Chicago ("The BIG 89!"), just like the old days (minus the famous Top-40 format, of course, that made WLS a STAPLE on practically EVERYBODY'S radios back in the day). ENJOY!  After that, I bet Espanol will probably be the case on 890 in Boston.

"Eighty-NINE, Double-U... L-S!" (*sigh*, How I pine for those days of yore when the "BIG 89!" ruled the airwaves in 38 states!)

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts
"Scanning the bands since 1967"

radiojunkie3@yahoo.com