Bach trumps Telemann at the "New" WQXR

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:10:46 EDT 2009

WBUR is currently in "Fall Fundraiser" mode;  last Saturday, I listened
to the 9:00 am to 10:00 am portion of "Weekend Edition/Saturday" on NH Public Radio because I
failed to set my alarm for 8:00 o'clock.  So I flipped to WBUR for the repeat of the 8:00 am
to 9:00 hour, and they ran the same Ira Glass-guilt-inducing message THREE times, and included
no more than 20 minutes of program content; all the rest of the time was begging!

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!